Workshop Service Engineers
Salary: On Experience
Start date: Immediate
We currently have opportunities for Workshop Service Engineers based in the PHD Access depot and to visit projects within the London area. The role will be to service and maintain hoists and mast climbing work platforms. This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking for long-term job security.
The role requires:
- Experience in servicing electric motors and gearboxes.
- Maintaining the equipment to British Standards and regulations.
- Testing and certifying the equipment prior to delivery.
- Ideally, you would have worked within the hoist and MCWP industry.
- Hold current qualifications such as City & Guilds; BTEC National Diploma: NVQ
The right candidate will:
- Have a good attitude and adherence to Health & Safety requirements and regulations.
- Work co-operatively and communicate with his team and management.
- Have good attendance & timekeeping.
- Have a positive and committed attitude.
To apply, use the below form :