Workshop Electrical Engineers
Salary: On Experience
Start date: Immediate
HD are looking for Workshop Electrical Engineers to join our specialist team to assist with our Hoists and Mast Climber fleet. This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking for long-term job security.
The role involves reactive and planned preventative maintenance of the Hoists and Mast Climbers. The ideal candidates will be hardworking, motivated, experienced, and knowledgeable in all aspects of industrial and commercial electrical works.
The role requires:
- Experience in servicing electric motors and gearboxes.
- Maintaining the equipment to British Standards and regulations.
- Testing and certifying the equipment prior to delivery.
- Ideally, you would have worked within the hoist and MCWP industry.
- Hold current qualifications such as City & Guilds; BTEC National Diploma: NVQ
The right candidate will:
- Have a good attitude and adherence to Health & Safety requirements and regulations.
- Work co-operatively and communicate with his team and management.
- Have good attendance & timekeeping.
- Have a positive and committed attitude.
To apply, use the below form :