Location: Central and Greater London
Salary: Weekly pay TBC
Closing date: Ongoing requirement
Trainee Installers: The right candidate with experience in construction will be taken on as a trainee and will be assessed over a 3-month period. if suitable they will be progressed through the various levels of training as their skills progress.
As a MCWP and Hoists Installer, you will need to have your:
- IPAF Installer Ticket
- CSCS Card (CSCS/CPA/Manufacturers training for Hoists)
- COTS (Working at Height)
You will need to be a self-starter, able to work on own initiative and in a team on projects across central and Greater London area.
The right candidate will:
- Have a good attitude and adherence to Health & Safety requirements and site rules.
- Work co-operatively with site management and other trades.
- Work safely and considerately at height with tethered tools.
- Have good attendance & timekeeping
- Have a positive and committed attitude and be able to communicate with site management.
Weekly pay with overtime (when available).
Good candidates will get further training and the opportunity to increase pay level and to progress.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to PHD Hoists & Masts at firstname.lastname@example.org.