Location: Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Weekly pay TBC
Closing date: Ongoing requirement
As a Service Engineer, you will be based in our Amersham Depot in Buckinghamshire working on the maintenance of our MCWP and Hoists as well as needing to attend our project sites in cases of breakdowns.
You will need to be a self-starter, able to work on own initiative and in a team in our Amersham Depot, and on projects across central and Greater London area.
The right candidate will:
- Have a good attitude and adherence to Health & Safety requirements and site rules.
- Work co-operatively with site management and other trades.
- Work safely and considerately at height with tethered tools.
- Have good attendance & timekeeping
- Have a positive and committed attitude and be able to communicate with site management.
Weekly pay with overtime (when available).
Good candidates will get further training and the opportunity to increase pay level and to progress.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to PHD Hoists & Masts at firstname.lastname@example.org.