Location: Heathrow Area
Start Date: Immediate
Type: Full-Time Permanent
Closing date: 30th April 2022
PHD Hoists and masts are part of an international award-winning access provider, with a strong focus on delivering innovative solutions that exceed client expectations. In our 35 plus years’ experience, we have worked on bespoke and high-end projects – Big Ben in the UK, Ireland, Denmark, Dubai, and the Bahamas.
We currently have opportunities for service engineers based in the depot and / or to visit Projects in the London area to service and maintain hoists and mast climbing work platforms. This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking for long-term job security.
The role requires:
- Experience in servicing electric motors and gearboxes.
- Maintaining the equipment to British Standards and regulations.
- Testing and certifying the equipment prior to delivery.
- Ideally, you would have worked within the hoist and MCWP industry.
- Hold current qualifications such as City & Guilds; BTEC National Diploma: NVQ
The right candidate will:
- Have a good attitude and adherence to Health & Safety requirements and regulations.
- Work co-operatively and communicate with his team and management.
- Have good attendance & timekeeping.
- Have a positive and committed attitude
Weekly/Monthly pay with overtime (when available) Company Pension Scheme.
To apply, use the below form :
*PHD Access aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.