Start Date: Immediate
Type: Full-Time Permanent
Salary: Salary upon Application
PHD Access are an international Scaffolding Company looking for a Full – time Health & Safety Advisor to join our expanding Team in the Republic of Ireland.
You will be joining an established (30+ yrs) family-owned company which is innovative, quality and customer driven, constantly growing and award winning.
The Health and Safety Advisor will ensure that best practice H&S policies and Procedures are actively developed and encouraged within the Company through a continual review of its processes and regular risk assessments. This role involves fostering a safe working environment for its staff at all times.
Duties to Include:
- Carrying out risk assessments on workplace practices and regularly reviewing how risks can be reduced.
- Outlining safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards.
- Carrying out regular site inspections and audits to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented on site.
- Leading in-house training.
- Keeping accurate records of workplace inspection findings and producing reports that suggest improvements.
- Reporting and recording of near misses, Incidents & accidents and producing statistics for management.
- Being up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all legislation and any developments that affect the employer’s industry.
- Ensuring the safe installation of equipment and ensuring workplace practices are carried out safely among staff.
- Investigate all accidents and maintain a communicative relationship with insurers and Management.
- Ensure that all Employees have appropriate Training and certification.
- Ensure that all Machinery and personal Fall Equipment is correctly calibrated and certified.
- Must have a Minimum NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Construction
- IT Capability i.e. Office Suite; Word, Excel etc.
- Set an example of enthusiasm, leadership and hard work
- Site Experience is essential
- Scaffolding & Temporary Works experience
To apply, use the below form :