COTS Labourers, CISRS PT1, PT2 & Advanced
Location: London & Home Counties
Salary: Weekly pay TBC
Closing date: Ongoing requirement
PHD Access have secured several Contracts and are looking for COTS Labourers, CISRS Part1, Part2 and Advanced to join our teams in London & the Home Counties.
You will need to be a self-starter, able to work on your own initiative and in a team on our ongoing and upcoming projects across central, Greater London area and the South.
As a MCWP and Hoists Installer Supervisor, you will need to have your:
- IPAF Installer Ticket
- CSCS Card (CSCS/CPA/Manufacturers training for Hoists)
- COTS (Working at Height)
You will need to be a self-starter, able to work on own initiative and in a team in our Amersham Depot, and on projects across central and Greater London area.
The right candidates will:
- Have a good attitude and adherence to Health & Safety requirements and site rules.
- Work co-operatively with site management and other trades.
- Work safely and considerately at height with tethered tools.
- Have good attendance & timekeeping
- Have a positive and committed attitude and be able to communicate with site management.
- Weekly pay with overtime (when available).
Good candidates will get further training and the opportunity to increase pay level and to progress.
To apply, use the below form :